add share buttonsSoftshare button powered by web designing, website development company in India

Australia Partner Visa- Things To Know Before You Lodge The Application!

Each year, thousands of Australian citizens or permanent residents file visa applications to their partners living in a foreign country. Regardless of how simple the process may seem at first, it is equally important that candidates for the drift of the complexity and paperwork involved to make the process less stressful.

So if you are a person living outside Australia and want to unite with your spouse or partner who is living in Australia, then this article is especially for you. Below given are some important considerations that you need to understand to make sure your visa partner has the maximum possibilities of success. However, you can also take help from the immigration consultants or lawyers via legal procedures or your visa.

Want to Write the Perfect Partner Visa Relationship Statement? Do ...

Image Source: Google

Explain partner Visa for Australia in a Nutshell:

A partner Australian Visa allows you to immigrate and live in Australia with your spouse or partner if he/she is a citizen or permanent resident over there. However, before the filing of the application, couples must have valid proof that their relationship is genuine in nature and has the ability to maintain in the future. In this visa category, you must be sponsored by your partner in Australia for a period of two years.

Temporary VS Permanent Partner Visa:

A temporary visa, which is also known as 820 Subclass that allows you to live and work in Australia until the decision on your permanent visa. The applicant also has the right to receive access to the system of the country such as health care and education. They can also go out and come back to Australia until the final verdict is given on the application.

The permanent visa, on the other hand, comes with all the benefits of an Australian citizen. The visa is issued after two years from the time of application and can be applied by couples or law partners who are married or in a relationship for two years or more.