The N300 Wi-Fi range extender is one of the best-selling range extenders by Netgear as it is the most suitable extender for houses as it spreads range in all directions and one can enjoy the internet in every corner of the house. Seeing this product’s price and features, it’s really worth buying. But sometimes, users face problems while setting up this model. It’s really easy to set up, all you have to do is follow some instructions and the process will be complete in no time. So, follow these steps on ‘How to setup Netgear Wi-Fi Extender N300’?
- First, plug in your extender. To verify that it is plugged in, you'll see LED lights.
- Now, launch any browser like Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and paste this (my wifi ext net) in the address bar and then, hit the search button.
- Then, you’ll see the Netgear Genie setup page. After this, click the ‘New Extender Setup’ button.
- Now, look for the ‘Wi-Fi Range Extender’ button and click on it.
- Select the type of router you have.
- Now, if they ask you to enter the existing Wi-Fi network password then, fill it.
- When your extender establishes the internet with the help of an existing wireless network, then, provide a name to your extender.
- And while keeping a password, make sure that your password is strong in order to secure your Wi-Fi network.
Now, click next and then click continue to save all the settings.